Monday 23 February 2015

Take Me Deeper - January

His Kingdom Come is a new website, which has lots of challenges and inspiration for Christians and being creative. You can find it here

One of their year long projects, that I am joining in with is Take Me Deeper. Every month has a theme and each week a devotional is published with some journalling ideas. The idea is that we can make a journal page inspired by each week's devotional.

The theme for January was Transformation and talked about we can be transformed by the renewing of our minds, by being willing and submissive to God in our lives, how God is always faithful to his promises.

I have finally managed to finish January's pages but have not shared them before. So here they are:








Apologies for some of them being on their side - I took them on my phone - will improve this for next time.

The theme for February is Love.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous pages! I've looked at that site but not joined in as I'm trying to work through other INSPIRATION I have right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...