Tuesday 24 February 2015

Take Me Deeper - February Part 1


I am on a roll now - I have done the first two weeks of February for Take Me Deeper,

Week 1 was focussing on God's Love looking at John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

I used Distress Inks direct to the page for the background, the cross is cut from grungeboard.


Week 2 was Love God - I did a very simple page for this one. Again the background is distress inks direct to the paper, with a heart cut out and the words written on it. We were reminded this week of the need to love God with all our heart, our soul and with all our mind.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, I really like that John 3:16 page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...