Thursday 21 August 2014

Another Birthday!

August is busy month for birthdays in our house - on Wednesday  I was 21 again!!

I got the DVD Broadchurch - I missed this when it was on the TV but have heard goods things about it, so looking forward to watching it.


A lovely scarf as you can never have too many!


I got this set of really cute owl stitch markers.


My sister got me this cookery book. She has been using it and says it is really good, so look out for some reviews of recipes.

Of course I needed some more wool to go with the stitch markers!

Of course a birthday needs cake and candles!





4 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Fiona!
Happy Birthday to you!

What a lovely bunch of gifts!!

scrappyjacky said...

Some lovely gifts.Hope you had a lovely day.

Jo.C said...

Happy birthday, mine was yesterday. Love those stitch markers though I wouldn't know what to do with them. Look forward to seeing you use the book x

Jane said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy Broadchurch x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...