Monday 3 December 2012

Hello Monday

As I have enjoyed reading hello Monday posts over at Rinda's blog, I thought I would join in today.

Hello snow - we have had our first fluttering of snow on the ground this morning, hoping we will not have more.

Hello Advent - as I have had a friend staying over the weekend, I only got started reading my advent devotions book today. This year I am using 'the time is now' by Amy Orr-Ewing.

Hello Advent journal - have decided to do an Advent Journal again this year, following a mixture of prompts by Shimelle and some of my own ideas.

What things are you saying hello to today?

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Hopefully not snow!!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Happy to see your list.
Rinda

Melissa said...

It was such a busy week, I didn't have time to say Hello in blogland this week. Definitely no snow here - beautiful weather, sunshine in the 70s. But a cold front is coming & I think I might have to get my coat out next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...