Friday 22 June 2012

Summer Scavenger Hunt 2012






Last summer I had great fun taking photos for Rinda's summer scavenger hunt, so I am really glad that she is doing it again. We have until September 21 to take photos of all the items on Rinda's list.  You can find out all about it here. I hope you will join in.

So what have I been up to this week. Well Nursery has been really busy - we have had a trip, a visit to the Library, Sports Day and a visit to the theatre to see Hairy McLairy. Thank goodness there are only 8 more working days until the holidays.

Of course the decluttering is continuing. How could I have collected so much stuff I am asking myself. I obviously need a lot more self-control and need to stop buying silly things, which of course did not seem so silly at the time!!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I'm really looking forward to it as well.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Yea! thanks for the shout out and looking forward to having you join in this year.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...