Monday 2 April 2012

A Pause in Lent 5

I really wanted to finish my Pause in Lent thoughts with this last virtue - Kindness: Pursuit of  Love.

As we enter Holy Week and follow Jesus to the Cross and then on to the empty tomb, I thought that Pursuit of Love was a most suitable thought to take with me this week. All that Jesus did for us this week was in love and for love.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16


May you pursue love this week as you think of all that He did for us, and may you experience His love for you in your life. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A true expression of love. Thanks Fiona.

Angela said...

Amen! Have a truly blessed Easter x

Maria Ontiveros said...

I think this is my favorite virtue so far. Have a blessed Holy Week.
Rinda

Melissa said...

What a wonderful reminder to pursue love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...