Thursday 2 February 2012

Not sure about this one


This is my offering for Week 4 of Doodles Unleashed and I am really not too sure about this one at all. It is the first time I have tried to do a face of any kind and I think maybe I need a lot more practice. I think mine looks more like Medusa than girlie glam - but never mind. I have had great fun doing this course and would certainly like to explore more of these techniques - so watch this space.



Over at HeART&Soul we are having an ATC swap running throughout the year. These are the two ATCs I have made for it so far, December and January. Each month there is to a technique, for December it was masking and for January it was bling.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think that is too bad for a first attempt, well done.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Well - that's certainly a very different page for you!!! I signed up for that class but haven't had a chance to do any of the lessons.
Love your December ATC.
Rinda

Flapsi Hapsi said...

I love it - it's really strong and colourful!

Lynette (NZ) said...

Hi Fiona - you have done well to get the last lesson...still on my list to do. Lovely colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...