Thursday 23 February 2012


I have joined Joanne Sharpe's Class Letter Love and am loving it. Needless to say I am way behind everyone else, but am trying not to stress and just have fun and as we have access to the class materials for ever then there is no great panic! The class is all about different types of lettering and using pens etc.

This is my Letter Love practice journal - and boy do I need practice!


This is my first proper whimsy grid, done in my Letter Loving journal. No I am not showing you the practice one!!! It was fun to do and I think I will be doing some more of these.


5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This sounds like a fun class...love your bottom pad.

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Looks fun and colourful!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the term "whimsy grid," and have always liked the look of that technique (though found it hard to do). I guess practice might be the key.
Rinda

Melissa said...

Oh how fun, I tried a little tiny bit of lettering fun the other day - just added some extra to the first letters of each word & it made a such a difference in the look of the journaling. Have fun with this class - looking forward to seeing more.

Pippa (pjbear) said...

Love the colours in your grid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...