Wednesday 6 July 2011

WOYWW

As I have finally managed to start crafting again thought I would post something for Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday. As it is the last week of school (hurrah) I had to make some Thank You cards for the teachers. I used some scrap paper, added some flowers and a gem in the middle.


Andrew is leaving Primary School this year and starting the Academy after the holidays, so I have been working on a mini-book for him. I have done a page for each school year with a school photo and some things he could remember about each year, like his teacher, what his topics were, what trips he went on. Tomorrow is his closing church service and then they have a BBQ in the afternoon, then on Friday they go round and get everyone to sign their school polo shirts.


It feels a bit sad as it is the end of an era - that is my parental involvement finished with primary school after this week. Where did the years go???

1 comment:

alexa said...

Love your card - such a soft and pretty look ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...