Sunday 17 July 2011

Paris

We had a fab time in Paris! The weather was hot and lovely, except for the morning we were at Disneyland, when it poured with rain, but luckily it cleared up by lunchtime.

Did I manage everything on my list in the last post - almost - the only thing we didn't get to was Sacre Couer and Montmartre - we ran out of time! Oh well I shall just have to go back sometime then.

Andrew's favourite museum was the Rodin, where he wanted to see The Thinker. This is because it features in the 'Night at the Museum 2' movie, so I suppose some kids movies have good points.





He thought the Mona Lisa was smaller than he expected it to be!

He enjoyed Disneyland, but thankfully only wanted to go on a couple of rides, but really enjoyed the Motion, Action, Stunt Show.


We stood in a queue for 20 minutes to get our photo taken with Buzz Lightyear and to get Buzz's autograph - for my 17 year old son!!!!!

All in all a good holiday! I also managed to get a few photos for the Summer Scavenger Hunt, which I shall post later this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great time.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Glad you had fun. Looking forward to the scavenger hunt photos.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...