Monday 23 August 2010

A week of Birthdays!

Last week was a busy week - a week of two birthdays. Andrew's was on Wednesday and mine was on Friday. Andrew was 11 and is now going into his last year at Primary School! Needless to say a lot of his presents had a ManU theme - bedlinen, fleece blanket, towel, clock. He had asked for money so he has now bought himself an Ipod Nano - a cool orange one! My little boy is growing up!


And for the cake - a football field of course!


I shall be back later with some photos from my significant birthday!

3 comments:

humel said...

Happy birthday :-) Hope you had a lovely day - it certainly looks like Andrew did xx

scrappyjacky said...

What an amazing cake....looks like he liked it.

Maria Ontiveros said...

So much awesomeness! I remember doing a football field cake for my Henry one year!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...