Friday 11 June 2010

Fluid

Day Six was talking about how art can be a release, an escape, yet at the same time we can become comfortable with our style and always use the same sort of techniques etc. Certainly in my scrapbooking I am a less is more sort of scrapper and often my pages are minimalist. I find it hard to create pages that have lots and lots of embellishments on them.

In my photography I think I go through phases. I probably still take more photos of the boys than of other things, but do try and take other kinds of photos too.

Todays word was Fluid - which I found rather difficult at first. The only thing I could think of was some kind of  liquid so have gone with this one.


2 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

oh man, i love the colors in this and the milkiness of it and the movement. this is a lovely photo

i clicked to enlarge and ended up wanting it even LARGER!!!

Unknown said...

Love the photo, esp the way you have caught the splash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...