Sunday 18 April 2010

Woodgrain

Another of Shimelle's challenges was to use a sketch and to try and use woodgrain in your LO somewhere. I really like using sketches, even if I change them slightly, it gives me a starting point. How do you feel about sketches? I have even managed to use woodgrain on my LO - the brown bit at the bottom with the white flowers is a bit of wood veneer from a pack of wood veneers for use in cardmaking that I got in a recent swap. The photo is from our holiday to Rome in April 2007. After taking lots of photos with just one of us in them, we were very brave and asked this couple next to us if they would take a photo of us - and then we took one of them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's lovely and it's great hearing the story behind the photo as well.

humel said...

I'd never used a sketch till these challenges, and now I love them!! This layout is fab, the colours are gorgeous x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...