Saturday 17 April 2010

What does a party need?

cakes of course!


Shimelle's first challenge was to do something with cupcakes - which are definately one of her favourite things. Would I do a LO - did not have any cupcake paper. The boys thought I should just bake some, they would decorate them, so they could have cakes for tea. So I did and here is a photo of them - and they taste delicious.

It has been such a warm and sunny day here that I could not stay in and scrapbook, I just had to get out. We went for a run and a walk along the beach - but forgort my camera - oops! Then went to the garden centre to get some seeds to plant for the garden - will definately remember to take photos of them once I plant them.

Hoping to get some scrapping done this evening as the rest of the challenges look good too. If you haven't checked them out yet you should pop over to Shimelle's at http://www.shimelle.com/

2 comments:

Sian said...

The challenges are great; you're right! I love the look of these cupcakes..are you going to scrapbook them then?

humel said...

Ooh, yum :-) If I wasn't so busy scrapping I'd do a spot of baking myself, these look delicious! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...