Sunday 25 April 2010

Classes

I managed to do a few of the classes over the weekend for the CC at UK Scrappers. This one was a class by Sarah Youde, the technique was to use stitching. The papers are My Minds Eye  Bloom & Grow. I have to admit that the stitching around the sides is not really stitching, just pen marks - so I didn't get full marks for this one! Photos are from our trip to Rome, my album is getting full!

This next class was by Beckie Dreyer. I had to adapt the class slightly to fit my frame, which was a slightly different size. This was my first time using glimmer mists! Still not too sure about them, they seemed to splodge and drip a lot. Anyone got any tips? Anyway I have a nice framed layout to hang on the wall for a change instead of just putting into an album.

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely layouts....I find glimmer mists splodge a lot as well...but do like that glistening effect they give.

Maria Ontiveros said...

They're both beautiful! If the mists splodge too much, you can blot them a little.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...