Wednesday 24 February 2010

The mess after the fun!

The family reckon I should show you all the mess that I make when crafting. This is what my craft room looked like on Sunday night after the cybercrop - I don't think it looks that bad - I have seen it worse!!


What have I been up to today - well studying, my first assignment for my OU course is due next weekend. I hate making a start on these essays and always find it difficult to get started - I have now got an outline plan so hopefully will get down to start writing it tomorrow.

And it was snowing again this morning - thankfully not much and there is none left, but really getting a bit fed up with it all now.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Doesn't look that messy for a craft room to me,Fiona!!

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Get it tidied up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you manage to get the essay done and out of the way - I always found the first one the worst!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I spent a good bit of Sunday afternoon readying up my scrap area, and it felt so good to have my desk back!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...