Friday 8 January 2010

Friday Baking


This is one of the books I got for Christmas. It really is a lovely book and has lots of yummy sounding and looking recipes in it for all sorts of cakes - scones, bread, sponges, muffins etc.

Today felt like a scone day, cold and icy, so I made some of these for tea.


Everyone thought they tasted great with butter and jam, and want to know what I'm baking next.

Good job I have started going back to the gym then. I went back today, for the first time in 4 months, and was pleased with how I got on. Aiming to go three times a week from now on!

If anyone is interested then FaithScrappersUK have a design team call out at the moment. Details can be found here.

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

oooh. yummy! I'm off to eat some lunch now - maybe i'll go to a breakfast place. LOL!
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

They look delicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...