Monday 7 September 2009

A short break

Not that I am a very regular blogger anyway but I will need to take a short break from blogging as I go into hospital tomorrow for an operation. I have gall stones which are very bothersome and painful at times!, so the gall bladder is coming out tomorrow - keyhole and day surgery!!! So hopefully it will not be too long before I am back. I have lots of knitting and books and DVDs lined up for the next couple of weeks.

Also I treated myself last week and have bought an ipod Touch so I can listen to music wherever I am. Having trouble at the moment keeping the boys away from it and reminding them that it is MINE and not theirs! but they will learn.

Be back soon.

2 comments:

pmk said...

Hope the operation goes well tomorrow, will be thinking and praying for your speedy recovery. Take care - hope you are well looked after by the men of the house!

Eleanor said...

Hello Fiona
Belated good wishes. Who needs a gall bladder, horrid little thing.
How's the knitting? I'd love a week or two watching DVDs, but without the surgery of course.:)
Don't know anything about ipod touch, but Christmas is coming so I might find out. Well, I live in hope.
E
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...