Wednesday 11 March 2009

February Page

Finally done a page for February for Scrap Your Day. February was not the best of months for me, with going to the hospital and having Andrew off sick, so the photos were actually not taken on the 25th but at different times. Most of the photos are of my sister when she was down cleaning my kitchen - I thought this was noteworthy enough to be recorded somewhere! The top left photo is of the Prayer Room at our church which we held for the Week of Prayer for Global Poverty run by tearfund. While the rest of the country had lots of snow in February the photo of my garden shows just how little snow we had!!!
I have been busy knitting another discloth - they are definately becoming addictive!

I am feeling quite a bit better this week and have been for a hair cut, eyebrows done etc. Will try and get hubbie to take photo of new hairdo as it is much longer than I have had for some time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...