Sunday 8 March 2009

DIshcloths

Well now that I've got a shiny clean sink I thought I would try knitting some dishcloths, as I suppose I should wash the one my sister left!! So far I have done two, but have several more planned. My local shop only had plain cotton, but I might send away for some lovely coloured stuff too.


Managed to go to Church today but had to come out halfway through as I just couldn't sit any longer, but I suppose at least we are moving in the right direction.
I have also withdrawn from my OU course which started in February. I have just not felt up to starting studying yet and have fallen behind and still don't feel up to playing catch up all year. I will enrol again either in October or next January. But for now I am going to concentrate on getting better - and knitting dishcloths!!!

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Dishcloths are good for the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...