Wednesday 25 February 2009

Update

I can't believe how quickly time is moving at the moment and how slowly I feel that I am getting better, but I am getting better, so I suppose I just have to be patient.

Andrew has been off school this week with a sore throat, so I really had to just sit with him and watch some DVDs - didn't I? We have watched both the Fantastic Four films, which I think are great.

I have also managed to do this LO for the Journey with Gods People challenge over at Faithscrappers UK. The character this week was Joshua.


FaithscrappersUK is having a Cybercrop this weekend. I am so looking forward to it as I missed the one on UKS as I was in hospital at the time.

I have also just finished reading The Shack, which was a very interesting book.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

glad that you are on the mend now. Have fun with your cybercrop :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...