Tuesday 17 February 2009

The dangerous outdoors!

Yes, going outside for some fresh air really can be dangerous for your health. On Sunday, thinking I was getting a bit better, I thought I will go out into the garden for a wee walk. It was sunny, but the grass was wet. I thought I will just bend down and turn up the legs on my joggers for they don't get wet - big big mistake! As I bent over my back gave way and I have been doubled up since. So bad that I needed to get the doctor out on Monday. He gave me some diazapam - great stuff. So now I am hobbling about with the help of a stick!

See fresh air is not all its cracked up to be - be warned!!

3 comments:

Flapsi said...

Told you fresh air was dangerous! Stay indoors and enjoy the diazepam!!

Eleanor said...

Oh goodness gracious me. It sounds to me as if you are in need of a retreat, oh, and spring to come and lift you up, in all ways.
Let the joggers get wet shall be my new motto ;)
E
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope you're beginning to feel a bit better (and more upright?!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...