Thursday 8 January 2009

December 25


I have managed to scrap my December page for Scrap your Day. It was difficult to decide what photos to choose this month. I decided on a photo of each of us opening our presents, a couple of us at dinner, one of me preparing the Brussel Sprouts (not my favourite veg!, me playing the Wii Sports and one of me relaxing after all that!! The view from my kitchen window was actually taken in the afternoon when I remembered. After all the cold weather we have had the garden doesnt even really look very Decembery!!!
This week has been a busy start to the year. I have been in the Nursery working all week, which comes as a bit of a shock to the system after not working for quite a while. I will just be getting used to it when the work will finish again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...