Saturday 25 October 2008

Legoland

Holidays were fab, Legoland was great, and the weather - it was actually better and warmer than some of our days in summer this year!


The boys loved Legoland, Andrew especially like the Driving School. I even went on most of the scary rides with John - including the Jungle Coaster!!!!!

John and I on the Viking River Splash - I got very wet!!

Picture of a pink flamingo at Legoland - just for my sister.

They even had Dr Who and the Tardis!

We enjoyed Windsor and the Castle as well. We ventured up to Oxford which is a lovely place - Gordon and I would certainly hope to return there again (without the kids!) sometime. Will try and upload some more photos this week.

5 comments:

Flapsi said...

Flamingos are the bestest.

kelly said...

lovely pics! think i may ahve to visit lego land with the kids

Shirley said...

These are amazing sculptures.
It looks like you all had agreat time :)

mandijane said...

Legoland looks like fun :)

Jo Power said...

I love lego land all those lovely colours cant wait to see a Lo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...