Friday 26 September 2008

Words, words words...

Yeah!! I have finally finished writing my End of Course Assignment for the OU course I am doing - all 4,990 words of it. Posted it off this morning. The question was about how and in what ways authority has changed in contemporary religions, which was quite interesting. I now have to wait until December to get the results. Books are being tidied away tonight and the wine is chilling in the fridge! No more studying until my course starts in Jan/Feb next year.

What will I do with my time???? Answer - scrap. I can hopefully get caught up on all my unfinished projects.

I have also joined a gym this week. Curves has just opened up here and I went along and signed on the dotted line. It looks good and I have been twice this week (and don't my legs know it!).

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Oh well done Fiona! You must feel so relieved. I hope your hard work is rewarded with a good grade.
Cheers (waving my Tropicana at you).
E
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...