Sunday 28 September 2008

LSN Day 11, 13 & 14

Playing catch up with Learn Something New - but I did notes throughout the month so I could make the pages now.
Day 11 was the first night of our Christianity Explored course at Church and our CY Youth course, we had a good turnout at each, for which we were thankful.

Day 13 was that I am very thankful for my family.


Day 14 was Communion at Church, always a busy day for us, so I wanted to take some time and remember what it is about.



Yes I do know I have missed out Day 12 - only because I need to print out a photo and I have run out of photo paper - so will need to go shopping tomorrow, then I can get on with the rest of the month.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous pages Fiona X

Unknown said...

I wish I had done this course now -yours and Shirley's pages are so inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...