Thursday 29 May 2008

Scrap Your Day - May



I managed to do May's page in May!! Pictures of the birds were taken from my kitchen window, my mother in law and sister in law brought the boys home and Gordon and I went out for lunch to Dunskey Gardens before they came. I made rhubarb crumble for dinner. I am taking the view of my garden from my kitchen window every month to see the changes over the year. Have also taken a photo of Andrew's sunflower seeds and will do this again (if they survive being put out in the garden).

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Beautiful pages Fiona - I love all the mini photos.

Eleanor said...

That's an excellent idea- the photo of the same view changing through the months. Can I copy, lol? I think I'll do the allotment (as I started that unwittingly already) and pick a view in the next house (if we get there) probably the back door looking down to the fields. (it's rural)
The hardiest sunflowers we ever grew were from the seeds from the hamster food!
E
xx

Unknown said...

Great LO - and well done you on getting May done in May!

Unknown said...

This looks great Fiona. Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...