Sunday 25 May 2008

The Dash

Well today is the 25th of the month again and I've been taking photos all day for Shimelle's Scrap Your Day - hopefully will even get May's page done this week.


We were at Glasgow this week as John was at his first concert - he went to see Amy McDonald - and thought it was great. We went shopping yesterday and gots lots of bargains - I love a bargain!


I thought I would share this with you, with thanks to Scrapdolly who had it on her blog. The Dash it is very beautiful and has lovely words, music and pictures. The words seemed so appropriate for me at the moment as I just finished work to enable me to have more time for studying and being with the children and less stress in my life. Go watch it and then think about what you want in your life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...