Sunday 27 April 2008

Cyber cropping

Its cybercrop weekend again at UKS. Was away all day yesterday so didn't get quite as many LOs done as usual, but am pleased with what I have done.

I managed this LO on Friday night, it was for a class by Clo. The photos are from Ballinoy Harbor, Co Antrim. It was a fabulous place and the waves were spectacular.



Next class was one I had the kit for, by Bubbly Funk, I am going to make it into a canvas. I have still got some other bits from the kit to finish.


This next one is for a class by Louise. The photos are of the Emperor Constantine in the Capitaline Museum, Rome. Papers are Basic Grey Hang 10.


I shall upload more later. There is a birthday boy here wanting his birthday tea and cake!

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

Marvellous 2 layouts - I do enjoy your holiday photos. I can't have canvasses - house too dusty, but yours is very effective.
Happy day to the boy.
E
xx

Inspiration Alley said...

Some fabulous layouts. Hope the birthday boy had a fabulous birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...