Tuesday 15 January 2008

Got Paint

I finally managed to start my Got Paint class by Emily Falconbridge at BPS. I am going to do an Art Journal which will display the different paint techniques in the class.



This page was done using dry brush on background then wiped with a wet wipe, middle bit is pp with a Heidi Swapp mask.


This page is done using a dry brush and Heidi Swapp masks.

This page was done using an acrylic wash with dots of gold paint added, then I added words but from a bit of scrap paper.

This page was done using dry brush for the background, the middle bit is a piece of pp with gesso on it, then the waves etched into it and then painted.

I had great fun doing these pages.


1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Wow - these look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...