Monday 26 March 2007

Back Again


Feeling a bit better now, back to work tomorrow. I really hope thats all the bugs Im going to get this year, although I do still feel a bit tired. Never mind three more working days until the Easter hols, then off school for two weeks and off to Rome two weeks tomorrow. Gosh I'd better get thinking about what clothes to take.
Finished making my second Birth year CJ for Andrew, but forgot to take a photo, it had to be posted today. I really did it almost the same as John's though.

The photo prompts are back on her space:my space and here are my latest two offerings. I think I will need to make them all into a mini book or something.
Here are music and sew. No, I don't actually play the keyboard or sew much for that matter, but they are in the house.

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Fab photos fiona, especially the keyboard, love the angle the photos been taken, Vanda xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...