Saturday 3 February 2007

The weekend at last....

Well am I glad its the weekend! I feel really tired after being back at work all week, thank goodness only one more week to go before the holidays.

Digital photography course was good last night. We were looking at the basic tools in Elements. I have to admit I have only actually ever used red eye tool and crop tool before. It was good to learn about the clone tool, lasso, marquee tool. I shall have to do some practising now! The class is now off for three weeks as the tutor is away so that will give me lots of time to practise.

The weather is really sunny here now after being very frosty this morning, so I thought Id share this fun idea with you.

You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...