Monday 5 February 2007

Scrapping at last



At last I have managed to find some time to actually do some scrapping! On UK Scrappers Yorkiegirl is running a 2007 Journal Challenge, where you have to keep a journal throughout this year. I decided to give this a go and have finally got round to making my journal. I am going to keep daily(?) entries in a separate notebook and then at the end of the month do a double page LO highlighting that month. I have now made the journal, done the front cover and an intro page - only January's LOs to go now. I am also managing to keep the entries in my notebook going too. Feeling rather pleased with myself actually - I hope it continues.
Although you might notice whats missing from the front cover - the date 2007. Yes, I have discovered that I do not have any stamps with numbers on them or even any number stickers - I will have to remedy this and go stash shopping!! Oh what a trial! Watch out credit card!

I have used stamps from Banana Frog and Scrapagogo and have highlighted the swirls at the side of the intro page with Glossy Accents.

3 comments:

Eleanor said...

Love those swirls, they're just perfect. What height number rubber stamps do you need, I'm sure I can send you some, I have a few different sizes?
xx

Flapsi said...

Very elegant looking.

Mel said...

Love the stamps on your journal. I wish I was disciplined enough to keep a journal properly. Blogging is the nearest thing I get to it. Mel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...