Friday 23 February 2007

Night at the Movies


I don't go to the pictures very often but when I do I seem to see two in the same week! Went to the cinema tonight with mum, we saw Miss Potter. It was really good but sad at bits. Took the kids last night to see A Night at the Museum, which was also actually quite good. The kids loved it.

Off to my monthly crop tomorrow and really looking forward to it. These are the two LOs I have done for it using the Scrapaholics kit. I hope everyone else likes them. They are for John's London album that I have been doing for him of his trip there last summer with his Aunt.
It has been a really busy week at work this week. I've also managed to get myself involved with the setting up of School Parent Council at Andrew's school. I really should learn not to go to meetings and ask questions.

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Lovely layouts - so are you going to be running the school now??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...