Monday 12 February 2007

First day of hols...

First day of the holidays today. Took the boys and a friend of theirs swimming this morning. They had a great time. I was exhausted mind you and fell asleep after lunch. This afternoon they all played happily together while I did some studying. I'm doing an OU course on Exploring Psychology.

Managed to do a Circle Journal entry today on My Favourite Book. I couldn't choose just one book as I love reading and read all sorts of different types of books, so I mentioned some of my favourite ones. I haven't taken a photo as the CJ is for Eleanor and I dont want to spoil the surprise when she gets the CJ back.

Found this on Blogthings - surely it can't be true!!! I suppose at least I'm only 49% addicted - it could have worse. Why don't you have a go and see how addicted you are?
You Are 49% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.

2 comments:

Flapsi said...

You must have cheated - you're way more addicted than that!! Not sure if I want to try this one....

Eleanor said...

Oh oh oh, so excited about my CJ. And my name on your blog. blush.
Did you actually get in the water with the boys then? You're a better mummy than I am, I don't do the swimming thing. I do important things like hold towels, kiss bumped heads and read scrapping mags, lol. (and yell WALK - someone once told me that if you start the sentence with a negative like DON'T run by the pool, they don't hear anymore after the first word, and I've never forgotten that).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...